The Harmony Foundation
Our Charitable Foundation is an arm of Harmony that concentrates on providing services to patients, who for what ever reason, can not afford their homecare services. Additionally, this foundation is used for benevolent and educational purposes.
Harmony’s charitable foundation is funded from several sources
- Direct Donations
- Honorary Gifts on behalf of the living
- Planned gifts such as assets, bequests, trusts, or life insurance
- Memorial Gifts
- In kind donations of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Giving of time and talents (Volunteering)
- Provides payment for those who can not afford their home health services
– Used for benevolent services
– Used for educational services
– Funding comes from Direct donations, honorary gifts, planned gifts, memorial gifts, in kind donations, giving of time and talent.
For more information or to schedule a free in-home consultation call:
(1-877-463-3322, 24 hr. line)